Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a lil slam...

why should i comply, conform, fit into the little muffin cup you're trying to shove me into?
its aggravating...making me miserable, sad, dull and seemingly hopeless.
the landscape is drab bleak and faded like and old polaroid
gotta get rid of this view.
what i wouldnt give to be inspired
to be excited, enthusiastic, wide eyed and heart pounding so hard it feel like attack!
never yielding to fatigue
drinking coffee and mt dew more more more!!
never eating more than a mouse
that familair feeling in the pit of my stomach
that ache. which became my friend, a friend i liked alot.
a friend that gave me positive feelings about who i was
but you weren't ana, and you weren't mia.
somewhere in the middle like sarah.
enough about you old friend; i shall see you soon, i know.


you think youre going to tell me what to eat?
sorry, i dont like salad.
id rather have a huge fat rib eye and some mashed taters on the side.
if im not emaciated with elbow and knees and ribs protruding, would ya still dig me?
you think you can tell me what to wear?
so i look like every other cookie cutter girl at the mall?
do you not appreciate my values, morals, and originality?
tell me what to listen to because its whats on the radio?
oh, you are a silly little man.

No comments: